Wednesday, December 29, 2010
The Link Christmas
What do we do after waking up at 5:45 too see what Santa left....well we get ready, load up and head to Mom and Dads to have Christmas with them, my sisters and their families. All 13 of us (14 in the making)! It was a pretty long affair as we each take turns opening presents --- when I was little I didn't care to do that as I didn't want for my turn. Now that I am older I love doing it .... it gives you an opportunity to see everyone got. This year it seemed like a Redneck Christmas. Haden got his first gun, a 22. Boy was he was excited. Grinned from ear to ear and from what I hear PawPaw and him used all the bullets up by Monday! Cheyann is taking after her grandma (as I didn't pass it onto her) but she has a desire to learn how to sew and is getting pretty good at it if I do say so myself. She got her first sewing machine and thanks to Camp Grandma's Sew Sew this week she has learned a thing or two!! I could go on and on but will share a few pictures. It was a wonderful Christmas and I am thankful for every bit of it....Till next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment