At Christmas,Cheyann, got her first sewing machine. I can speak honestly and tell you she did not inherit not one sewing trait from me. I have no idea how to sew a button on. I mean really I do, but I have no desire to even attempt the sewing avenue. She got it all from my Mom. Fortunately, mom was excited enough and had enough patience to teach her a thing or two over Christmas Break. I kidded them and told them the days she was staying was called Camp Grandma's Sew Sew! She learned a lot and was busy as a bee. She made me a treat and is eager to learn more! Once again I don't know how I am going to help her if she gets stuck on somethiing...thank Goodness my mom is just a phone call away. Here are some pics of her concetrating hard on the stitch!
 |
| Serious in her thought! |
 |
| Showing off her first pillowcase! |
No comments:
Post a Comment