Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cheyann and her trip to Grandma and PawPaw's

Ever since Cheyann was old enough to go and I would say before she was 2 she has always been eager to pack her bags and go spend some one on one time with Grandma and PawPaw.  She goes for about a week at a time and that's only because Mom and Dad or us have other things to do. She would probably stay their all summer if we would let her.  This summer was no different. 


Each trip they make time for special fun memory making events; from the circus, the zoo, swimming, go karting and this year sewing. Cheyann has taken a liking for sewing a gift she inherited from my Mom (as I have absolutely no patience for it.) She decided this trip she wanted to make 4 sundresses for her, Emma Claire, Kamryn and Ashlyn.  I must say mom must have a lot of patience to - not only to sew but to teach Cheyann and help her along the way. I am quit sure there was a lot of lip bitting, head scratching and thread pulling going on. However, despite all that and three trips to Wal-Mart all in one day they were successful and the dresses turned out super cute.

Cheyann and Kam Kam modeling the dresses (I am wondering if this is before the secret trip to Dallas!)
After all the sewing...they managed to get in some time for go karting!  I wish I could have seen that.  Mom has been known to run into a few things here lately..and well then theres Cheyann! 

Driving without a license
Put your mules up~
 After all the late nights, long talks, and lots of laughter Cheyann is gearing up for her next road trip -- on to Georgetown.  Thanks Mom and Dad for a week full of fun and memories for her! 


Love this picture and these two! Cheyann and Mom!







No comments:

Post a Comment