Friday, July 15, 2011

Family time...

It had been a year since we had seen Cliff's sister, kids and his mom.  Haden had been dieing for them to come see some baseball. Cheyann had been dieing for Alyssa to get here (they are the same age, full of drama, lots of laughs and well two peas in a pod!)  We were very thankful that they loaded up and made the very looonnngg drive down here to spend some time with us. 

We spent lots of time at the baseball park - glad they caught several games, we sat in the rain, sat in the heat and did lots of cheering.  It was very hot and no one ever complained.  I think the girls kept the sno cone place in business.  And I was thankful Ashley was here as she took lots of pictures with my camera of the games (more on those later).

We managed to find some time to go shopping, watch a movie and do some swimming.  I would say they found some time to stay up late and catch up with stories and laughs...I am an early bird and was always the first to bed! 

Thank you for coming down! 


No comments:

Post a Comment