Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hardwork + Dedication = AOE at St. Thomas U.S.V.I.

Cliff is fortunate to work for a company that rewards their hardworking, dedicating, and successful employees.   Cliff is one of the hardest working men I know.  Throughout the year employees have the ability through their dedication to achieve points.  At the end of the year the points are calculated...and Cliff being commercial they only take the top 20 in the company nationwide (along with employees from other divisions) are are awarded a paid trip to a resort.  This year his success landed us along with about 300+ employees of Terminix on a trip to St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands....I can't say enough how proud I am of Cliff and how honored I feel to stand beside him. He has set his goals and his achievements are rewarded.  It feels so amazing to have such a wonderful husband who works so hard for his family. 

The Islands were beautiful.  The weather was wonderul and the view from the room was breathless.  I ran from iguanas more than I care to remember - they live freely like squirrels over here.   I should have bought stock in dramamine before we left...We took many of steps touring the island, eating Lobster tail and other delicious foods, meeting new friends, and celebrating Cliff's Award of Excellence.  Thanks Cliff for your hard work - I enjoy celebrating your success with you. 

On a side note, this trip would not have been able to even happen without our dear friends.  Due to unavoidable family circumstances, we felt my parents were much needed elsewhere.  I want to thank my boss, Clint and his wife, Wendy and Christie and Jason for taking such good care of our kids while we were gone.  True friends are hard to find and we thank you!!!!  A few pictures are shared below (for more check out them on Facebook).

The view from our room.

Cliff's recognizition

Sunset - so peaceful and beautiful

The beautiful Caribbean Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment