Chaos was at it again this past weekend. Creating havoc and leaving Chaos along the way....I missed Saturday's games and didn't get to witness it but was told the boys played their hearts out...I was able to catch all of Sunday's games and witnessed it myself. I saw a group of boys fight and play till the end, they never quit and never gave up hope. Through all the sweat and dirt, they made it through two rounds of games and found themselves in the Championship Game Sunday evening. A well fought game between two teams with lots of talent and love for the game ended 5-3 with Chaos getting 2nd. Though they didn't walk away with the first place trophy they proved to me that day that they truly love the game and have an unbelievable desire to do the best they can and never give up! I was super proud of them this weekend and look forward to the creating memories with Chaos!
No comments:
Post a Comment