Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Meeting Ashlyn

After a long awaited five weeks, Cheyann and I finally got to take a trip to Georgetown and meet the newest addition to our family, Ashlyn Faith.  It was hard to have to wait that long!  Ashlyn is a pure bundle of joy and so very good.  She is a very good baby, tolerable of lots of loud noises but I guess she knows she will have to be she has a very talkative Mom, sister and cousin who were all in the house at one time this weekend.  I have laughed and laughed thinking back at Kamryn and all of her Kamrynisms...she is so literal about everything and is a laugh a minute!  She is a big helper and enjoyed very much spending time with Cheyann, doing crafts, walking or just playing....It was a great weekend and I was so thankful I got an O.K Dr. visit from Dr. Kamryn while I was there......Karyn and Robbie you both have a lot to be thankful and proud of, yall have done a great job and have two wonderful blessings. 

Cheyann loving on Ashlyn--she would do this all day long

Kamryn and Cheyann working on crafts Cheyann surpised Kamryn with.

Kamryn and her bling...she saw all of Aunt Caryl's bracelets and had to get all decked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment