| My Grandmother and the kids |
Haden was so super proud and I think he grinned from ear to ear the entire time. He also went through First Communion with a good friend and baseball buddy of his, Ty and a dear friend of ours, Abbey. You can totally tell that neither one of them want to get close to the other. We will save that shot for their Senior year.
Cheyann looked like such a young little lady (makes me sad and proud / happy all at the same time) She was the oldest receiving First Communion and gave me strict orders she was not going to wear a veil. Mom made the flower piece for her and it turned out really cute! She did a wear a dress. Although I wouldn't bank on her wearing it again.
I am so very proud of our kids! Cliff and I are truly very blessed.....
May the Lord give His angels
charge over you,
to guide you in all your ways
Psalm 91:11
charge over you,
to guide you in all your ways
Psalm 91:11
No comments:
Post a Comment